Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, April 4, 2014

The Other Woman

You know the drill .. it's Friday night, I've had a few drinks and I'm ready for bed.

Grannymus might not be too keen on this, but I really want to go see this movie.  It looks hilarious!

Adoring Husband .. you said that you don't watch the videos that I post here, but you'd best watch this because you'll be coming to see it with me :D



Nite all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


You're wrong Grannymus watched the trailer and is sitting grinning.
The movie I would never want to watch is one being advertised on TV about the young woman who knowIngly had an affair with her best friend's husband. UGH!

I knew my hen namesake wouldn't let me down!

Enjoy your weekend. Grannymus