Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

I am Better

After a good nights sleep, I felt much better than I did yesterday. Still a little tender in the tummy and a little bit weak, but much improved.

The Gypsy also was unwell overnight with a migraine and her usual health issues, so meditation and hoop chi was cancelled this morning.

I felt relieved that I could stay in bed and not be rushing to go out.

She was feeling better by this afternoon and I got to have a session with her - always therapeutic and enlightening.

Spag Bol for dinner.

Plenty of Harley play.

I think we’re going into The Bay tomorrow morning - due to unsettling weather, our whale watch trip has been postponed until Friday, but we have a list of errands and groceries that need to be done tomorrow.

Best sleep now.







Nite all.

No comments: