Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Oh Kay!

It was a really OK day.

I swam, floated, played in the pool … twice!

Of course, Harley joined me.

The pool guy came and added three bags of magnesium to the water.

I did some more to my vision board …

It’s slow going.

I watched plenty of tennis and plenty of cricket.

I cooked southern style chicken with baked vegetables for dinner.

Watched more tennis.

I have a short “to do” list for tomorrow …

  • Cook food to make Harley food packs
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Finish decluttering my bedroom
  • Make apple tarts
Well wait and see how motivated I am tomorrow.

Right now, I’m motivated to sleeping to the sound of healing Hz. It could be psychosomatic, but I feel like it’s working. I’ll give it another week and get back to you.







Nite all.

No comments: