I slept for just about ten hours last night. 11pm-3.30am - pee - 3.45am-9am.
Amazing.
I took Harley out to play for about 30 minutes then made myself presentable for public display and hopped on my trike for a long ride.
It was busy at the boat ramp, at the Lions park and at the beach.
I did a little grocery shopping before returning home.
There were a lot of families, a lot (6) of e-trikes being ridden by ‘over 50s’, a lot of barbecues and picnics taking place, a lot of fishing and a lot tables full of people catching up over coffee.
I noticed that my old shop was empty! It has freshly painted walls and fresh carpet put in by the previous occupiers, so it looks fresh and new. I’d like to find out what the rent is like now. Maybe there’s an opening there for me!
I stopped during my ride home and enjoyed the river view for a while before moving on. As you can see, it was a perfectly glorious day. A soft breeze, blue skies, sun shining, birds singing, people smiling, fish biting … a perfect Winters day.
It was after midday when I arrived home and after 90 minutes on the trike, I was ready for a nap haha. I forget that I’m 66yrs old and cannot be as active as I once was without consequences. Perhaps if I did it every day, my body would adapt and it would be easier! I might try that.
I had planned on doing some patch working on my jeans today, but I put that aside (I did purchase some sewing paraphernalia today, like pins, unpicker, tape measure, white pencil, thimble etc) and instead I watched an interview on YouTube Diary of a CEO with Dr Rhonda Patrick.
She knows everything there is to know about supplements, ketogenic state, high intensity exercise, dietary medications like Ozempic, insulin resistance, cognitive function, lifespan, health-span and peak span and so much more.
The interview lasted for 2.5 hours and she was incredibly knowledgeable, articulate and passionate about ways to live a long life free of diseases and conditions that hinder quality of life.
She spends a lot of time either doing her own research or studying the research of others so she had amazing facts and figures to support her findings.
If you get the chance to look him up YouTube - Diary of a CEO (Steven Bartlett). He interviews the most interesting people regarding
- mental health
- the human conditions
- physical health
- AI
- Finances
- Medicine
- Medical Training
- Cancer
- Body language
- Proof of aliens
- Social media
- Hormone therapy
- Christianity/Spirituality
- Sex
- Dreams
- Sleep
- Power
I ended up staying in bed all day watching the interview, the football and half a YouTube movie which I’ll finish watching shortly.
Adoring husband heated up one of the delicious bakery pies for my dinner.
Let’s see what tomorrow brings.
Nite all.











No comments:
Post a Comment