Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Fabulous Friday

This is just a short post.

For a change, I have NOT had too much wine, but after a fabulous day of retail therapy, I am feeling quite weary and am off to bed before 10.30pm.

Today, I treated myself to a pedicure, bought a three tops, five bottoms (3 of them at half price), four dvds, some vitamins for Adoring Husband, two pyjama tops, a couple of books and a trolley load of groceries.

I received my colloidal silver generator in the mail and made two batches of colloidal silver. I'm very happy with it and Adoring Husband and I have already had half a glass each. I've poured some into the dog's water bowl and also into my vase of dying flowers .. they are already rejuvenated and looking fresh and new!

That's my story for the day.

Nite all.


No comments: