Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, June 2, 2017

Bookem Rozzo

One table completely covered with journals, notebooks and books.


I love my journals and notebooks. That empty space that you see in this pic is no longer an empty space.

I've typed up and printed the price lists for this table and also for the purses and wallets.

The tiles that I ordered online arrived today ...


just in the nick of time for Art tomorrow! I'm not even sure what it is that I'm going to mosaic yet. I have the bird bath, but I'm thinking that a plant pot might be better to do first, until I get a feel for the process.

I'll decide tomorrow.

It's almost 11pm so I'd best get some sleep. I have an early start for work in the morning and then I need to ride to the shops for my coffee before getting ready for Art. Oh and I have to prepare my lunch to take with me as well.

My pillow is calling my name.

Nite all.

No comments: