Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Pricing Dilemma

I've run out of price tags!

It's like I have a never ending supply of jewellery! The more I price, the more I find to price!

Luckily, I'm having a Grand Opening Party for Romance Your Life with Roz website next week, so that has inspired me to get moving on the pricing situation, which is why I ran out of price tags. Must get some more tomorrow.

This morning, after a solid 8 hours sleep, I had a plan. I was going to photograph the snap buttons for which I was not able to 'acquire' photos and as I attempted to clear my desk of some jewellery and paperwork, so that I could use it for that purpose, I got slightly distracted.

There were some items still without prices, so I decided to finish tagging them before putting them away. While doing that, the larger gift boxes seemed like the ideal storage spot for the bigger items, to protect them. I still haven't figured out a good storage system for my jewellery. I'm not sure what to do there.

I registered on a couple of the jewellery websites, so that I could double check some prices ... and of course that piqued my interest and I browsed their stock and selected $2000 worth of jewellery which I would LOVE to buy, but refrained. Such control!

When I ran out of tags, I decided to go visit The Motivator to check out her new furniture, buy some crabs, plan our attack for the next Art project and figure out how to productively spend our Monday together ... so much to do, so little time!

I returned home and shelled the crab so that I could sit down with Adoring Husband and watch a movie while pigging out on crab meat.

We had a late dinner of duck breast and vegetables.

Anyway ... big day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.

Obviously, my distractions prevented me from being as productive as I'd hoped today and it will probably be Friday before I get the time to sit down and focus again. I have a busy week ahead of me.

Nite all.

No comments: