Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, October 24, 2014

TGIF

It's been a great day!

I got to spend time with a woman who has a very similar belief system as me, as far as health, nutrition and mental/emotional/psychological health is concerned. We spent about an hour together this morning, maybe more, and we will definitely spend more time together in the future.

She lent me a book, which I began to read today, but I realised that nothing else would get done if I continued, so I put it down and plan on looking at it again tomorrow.

I can't wait to talk more with her!

I've watched some great videos on Youtube today regarding the Lymph system, cancer treatments, Parkinson's treatments and so much more ... I have bookmarked the last page that I looked at so that I can continue in the coming days.

So much to learn!!

Yesterday, I was invited, by The Best Cousin in the World, to participate in a B&W photography challenge on Facebook. Here are my first two submissions ...



Meanwhile, here is Episode 10 of The Truth About Cancer ..



Now it's bed time, so I'm off!

Nite all.

No comments: