I thought I’d ‘hippify’ myself today.
I was watching tennis from about 3.45am, showered and washed my hair, played with Harley, did a load of washing and prepared myself for a visit with The Gypsy.
Patchwork bib and brace overalls with a black fringed open vest, white leather shoes and a straw cowboy hat.
Jumped on my trike and because I was a little early, I decided to visit the river first…
Another glorious Spring day in paradise.
Three fabulous hours on the back deck with The Gypsy and this was the view for that entire visit…
It was a good visit, as always, and time flew, as always.
I was home in time to play with Harley again, waited for Adoring Husband to make his early dinner and then made my own honey soy prawns with eggy rice.
Two games of footy tonight and I’m laying on my bed watching the first one.
There is also a preliminary finals game in the AFL and my team, Carlton, are playing Geelong. Should be a good game.
The Omega European Masters golf is being played in Switzerland as we speak.
Play in the US Open tennis recommences at 1am.
Sport, sport everywhere!
Gotta get up early for the markets tomorrow so it will be an early night for me.
Nite all.











No comments:
Post a Comment