Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Big Walk in the Red Robe

Watch this!!


Still a little unsteady, but it won't be long before she is tearing all over the place!

I have a big babysitting job tomorrow which I'm very excited about!

I spent a lot of time riding around this morning and time got away from me ... it was almost 12pm when I got home.

I did do morning tea with the girls, but it was 10am when we finished our coffees, so I spent almost 2 hours riding and shooting, for not much of a result.

Dragonflies can be interesting.
Especially when the birds won't co-operate!
Wildflowers - Photo 77 of 104
... and that was the long and the short of it!

I do have to catch up on my March Photo a Day Challenge ...

23. Moon

24. An Animal
25. Breakfast
26. Key
27. My name (which I won't post here)

The April Photo a Day Challenge is ready to go too!

Adoring Husband spent the time very productively doing some housework.  How nice was it to come home to 'neat and tidy' :D

I hope you enjoyed Chicklet's big walk on video.

Nite all.

No comments: