Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Totes Moted

That stands for 'Totally Motivated'

After five hours of learning some more of the business side of Jeunesse, working through the website, downloading the app, getting copies of the information sheets, watching some short dvds and all three of us trying out some of the skincare products together, we finished the day feeling satisfied and motivated.

The Motivator provided a delicious lunch of chicken, fresh crab and salad.

The Holistic Healer was very generous with her time and her expertise and her contacts, sharing a lot about herself, her holistic healing business and Jeunesse.

I also met the Honey Spinner and we shared food and health stories. Her fresh home grown honey sounds delightful and I'm definitely going to buy some of her product down the track.

There is still so much to learn and so much to do before my Jeunesse business gets rolling, but I have started a Facebook page Jeunesse with Roz.  Feel free to head over, 'like' my page and share it with everybody and anybody. No obligation.

It's a work in progress right now, but I'll get there.

Before all of that even happened, I enjoyed morning tea with some of my girls.

That is always the highlight of my Tuesdays!

Right now, I need to close all of my books, websites and information packages and head off to bed, otherwise I will sit up all night getting deeply involved with it all. My brain needs to have some quiet time now.

Nite all.

No comments: