- Partially written our first newsletter
- Edited some of our website and watched some tutorials on the inner workings of it.
- Did a little research on creating my online course.
- Selected a date for a one day photography workshop.
- Read some more of one of The Gypsy's books.
- Started to write a description of the damaging rain events in our shop - to hopefully get things moving with our repairs.
- Had a mini nap
- Edited a couple of photos.
- Writing my blog post for the day.
It's been warm enough today that I've had the pedestal fan on since lunch time, but thankfully, Higgins Storm Chasers have advised that the weather will be taking it's second stint at trying to be Winter this weekend!
It's time to climb out of bed to cook dinner - think I'll make a chicken curry.
Might throw a load of washing in the machine first.
I'm looking forward to being in The Happy Abode again tomorrow. Even though I enjoy my days off, I actually miss being in our shop.
Have a fabulous Friday!