What a lovely morning we had at the Howard markets!
We left home around 6.50am and arrived at 7.10am immediately finding a rock star car park.
More than 200 stalls, apparently!
Today I purchased a coffee, a Christmas present for BGWLBH, a bracelet, 3 cap sleeved t-shirts, a cotton top, some borax capsules (for human consumption), some zeolite capsules, a soap, a lemongrass drawer deodoriser, a jade facial roller, magnesium spray, dog treats for Harley, GF pita breads and GF hamburger buns. I think that’s all.
We had good chats with some stall holders and were in the car heading home at 8.50am.
We dropped off all our goodies, wrote a note for Adoring Husband who was out on his coffee date, gave Harley one of his new treats and headed into the Bay.
We stopped at Arkarra Tea Gardens for breakfast where we share food with the bird life. The magpies and blue cheeked honey eaters are very friendly but we shoo the bin chickens away because they are big and cumbersome and clumsy! They have a habit of breaking crockery!
We did a grocery shop, a butcher shop, Choice and fresh juice. Just those few shops seemed to take forever, with long slow queues that had us waiting and waiting and waiting! Lucky we weren’t in a hurry to be anywhere!
Home before 2pm.
Unpacked the groceries, got changed into slobberdog clothes, took a hamburger patty out of the freezer for my ‘fend for yourself’ dinner - I wanted to try one of the new GF hamburger buns, hung out some washing and took Harley out to play.
I waited for AH and BGWLBH to make their chicken burgers and BLT so that I could make my hamburger with the lot.
Patty, onion, cheese, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, pineapple, bacon and runny egg. Of course it was too big to wrap my mouth and weak teeth around, so I used a knife and fork. Not quite as messy or as enjoyable, but it was still delicious.
Three games of footy this afternoon. I’m in bed watching the Sharks vs Storm game and the score is 18 all.
I have to set my alarm for 3am to watch the last Aussie standing at US Open tennis, Dane Sweeny, play the 21st seed Luciano Darderi. Dane has a good chance, but it depends on how his nerves hold out.
Time for me to get comfy under the covers now.
Nite all.







No comments:
Post a Comment