Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Little Sweetie Possum

Another trivia packed day, along with some shopping, gambling, cooking, eating and knitting.

I thought it was time to bring you some updated photos of my little sweetie possum!

Looking a little bit grumpy

But not for long!

Too cute for grumps!
Vegan Chickie has been emailing me photos every day while I've been away.  I'm looking forward to some big cuddles when I get home ... from everybody, but especially from my sweetie possum!

Pretty colours to look at

Ready to move, but just not quite sure how!

Won't take me long, just you wait and see!
Gotta make sure she gets her vitamin D every day with twenty minutes in the morning sunshine.  We'll have to cut that back to ten minutes when the weather starts to change for Summer!

She's such a cutie pitootie!

Nite all.

No comments: