Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Midnight Hour

Here I am, right on the stroke of midnight, just starting to write this post.

Where the heck has this day gone?

I guess three unplanned hours with The Motivator and her friend The High Flyer took a chunk out of the day that I hadn't planned, but I had a fabulous time!

This morning I designed some business cards and ordered them online and some stickers with my logo on them to put on the jewellery packaging.

It has taken me 45 minutes to write these seven lines.

My brain is far far away.

So, for the ladies who have recently acquired some essential oils from our parties, check this out ...

100 Uses for our ten most popular oils and blends

... it's written by Jessie Reimers, who is one of the top salespeople and trainers for Doterra Essential oils, but five of these particular scents are available in the LeReve brand as well.

To finish this short post, and so that I can get some sleep, I really liked this quote that I found on Facebook this evening.


On that note, I am off to bed.

Nite all.  

No comments: