Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mum and Daughter Day

Bubbles and I caught the bus into The Bay and spent the day shopping and lunching.

It was a fabulous day which I enjoyed very much and we got lots of shopping done at some bargain prices.

While we were there, this happened ...













... it was so nice to return home to find my Bali hut FINALLY complete!

All that's left is to place our beautiful big pots in the garden, hang my hammock and hang my crystals and lead-light decorations.

At the moment there is lots of grass blowing in the wind, breaking off and filling the garden and the pool, but these windy days should clean off all the loose grass and it should settle in a few days.

Hopefully cyclone Oma doesn't make an appearance to ruin all of our hard work!!

Fingers crossed and positive thoughts.

Once again, I'm exhausted, so I'm off for an early night because I have work tomorrow.

Nite all.

1 comment:

❦❧Judi❦❧ said...

Roz that is such a beautiful peaceful area. I hope you get the rain without the wind from cyclone Oma xx