Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, September 10, 2021

Verrrry Interesting

On 5th September I posted on here, five of the 73 pages of adverse events as listed on the Australian Government Department of Health website. I had researched and collected that information in late August.

As of today, the ‘adverse events’ page has been unavailable for ten days …

Really???

Verrrry interesting.

It will be interesting to compare the data if/when it returns to see if the numbers have changed dramatically.

Later: Tonight I’ve checked the site again and they have changed the website so that this information is longer accessible. Instead they provide the usual mainstream BS that tells us nothing of the dangers. The facts have now been removed.

Here is a Dr who survived Covid 19 and now has natural immunity (he tests his antibodies regularly) and whose family have all been vaccinated. Having made it his mission since Covid began, he has worked tirelessly to find the truth and he collaborates with many doctors, scientists and doctor’s groups worldwide. He shares some interesting points that the media won’t.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dr-peter-mcculloughs-5-most-important-truths-about-covid-19/

I’ve watched a 90 minute talk by him, on a platform called ‘Telegram’ (that does not censor anything - unlike mainstream social platforms) and his information is eye opening.

He is one of hundreds of qualified doctors and scientists attempting to break through the BS and provide the truth for us.

But the media barrier is a difficult one to break through. The heightened fear in the general public is also difficult to dissipate. 

These doctors and scientists have nothing to gain financially. They want the truth to be known so that we can take control of our health.

Today was a great day at the shop.

I could have happily locked the doors and returned home at 10am because sales in that first hour were more than I expected for the entire day!

I found another box from Wednesday’s delivery which contained a couple of birds on a branch statues.

To fill time til his coffee date with Big Bob, Adoring Husband discarded all the cardboard boxes that had accumulated in the training room.

He also checked the mail and did my banking.

He’s a very handy PA.

The Brains Trust came for a visit mid walk.

A few of this weeks customers popped in to say goodbye and enjoy a final spend before heading home.

I checked my emails and responded to the important ones. The next couple of weeks will be full of deliveries. Handbags, wallets, purses, clothes, wine coolers, sunglasses cases, a new range of reed diffusers, bath salts and soy melts.

I have business cards, postcards and stickers coming. My new rolls of wrapping paper and tissue paper arrived this week.

It’s all happening!

There is a party happening at a neighbour’s house across the road. It has been very noisy but seems to be settling now. At first I was a bit annoyed but I decided to send ‘love and light’ in that direction instead. It sounded like a big family gathering with kids and loud happy people. Love and light 🥰🌻🦋





I think it’s time to sleep now.

Nite all.

No comments: