Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Super Duper Saturday

What a great day at the shop!

Lots of happy customers. Lots of spending. Lots of new stock now gone!

I even had a visit from Aggie!

Adoring Husband and I were going to fit the clothes racks after work, but decided that the noise would disturb the neighbours working in the Elders offices, so we’ll do it on Sunday instead. I think they’re going to look great.

I used the singing bowls to clear some stale energy and after we do the racks tomorrow I’m going to smudge all the rooms with burning sage. I can’t wait to see AH’s face when I do that haha.

I sent out emails to let all of the arty farty girls know about next week’s art workshop. I had a couple of them come in to pay in advance.

It’s already after midnight so I’d best get some sleep.



Nite all.

No comments: