Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Planned Destruction of the Australian Constitution by Jeremy Lee 1991

Planned Destruction of the Australian Constitution but Jeremy Lee 1991


I’m worn out.

With an impressive domino effect that started with Colli barking at 3am and finished with all of us awake, tired and frustrated by 4.30am, I especially am suffering due to lack of sleep

I began to write the story in detail but I’m just too tired so you got the abridged version.

Today we learned:
  • Harley can fit the front half of his body between the wrungs of the pool fence, but his hips won’t fit.
  • Harley enjoys eating the stems of orchids and pebbles from the landscaped area of our garden.
  • Harley is the leader of the pack whose single member is AH.
  • Harley is not yet completely toilet trained.
  • Harley enjoys running from behind you and plopping on the floor right in front of you - I see broken limbs in our future.
I am now completely exhausted..




Nite all.

No comments: