Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, November 29, 2019

Fab Friday

It was a great day at the shop with lots of interesting people and they all made purchases!

There were many conversations about photography and art and shared experiences. Tawny Frogmouths were the most popular subject and I may have a buyer for one of my photos.

I even received a few hugs along the way!

At 3pm, The Motivator and I had an appointment in our shop with a bookkeeper who spent almost 90 minutes with us and was incredibly helpful.

The Motivator gave me a lift home after our appointment and Adoring Husband cooked an early dinner.

That was my day in a nutshell!

Now I’m off to bed for another early night - I have to say that I slept like a log last night for seven hours. No interruptions from any psychotic dogs between 9.30pm and 4.30am. It WAS a psychotic dog that woke me at 4.30am but after 7 hours of sound sleep, I wasn’t bothered.

Let’s try for a repeat performance. Wish me luck!



Nite all.

No comments: