Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Wiped Out

 Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report UK (This was published a year ago and still nothing mentioned in mainstream media)

The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus.

In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination".

It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).

The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more.

The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the virus after being naturally infected with it even once. Source: click on the link at the top of this page.

No surprises there.

Well Harley and I had a very rough time last night.

From 11pm every 45 minutes or so, he asked to be taken outside where he practiced some very uncomfortable toileting skills.

  • 11pm
  • 11.45pm
  • 12.30am
  • 1.10am
  • 2.10am
  • 3am
Somewhere between 3am and 4.30am he gave up asking and just did it in his pen so I had an unpleasant surprise that hit my nostrils first when I awoke.

Ah the joys of puppy parenthood.

At midday, it felt like 4pm for me so I conceded defeat and went to bed. Unfortunately I only slept for 30 minutes and then dozed on and off for the next 90 minutes so I didn’t feel very rested when I got up to cook dinner.

Roast pork with home made apple sauce, gravy and lots of baked vegetables and a side of beans and snow peas. Very nutritious and healthful.

It’s now 9pm and Harley is sound asleep in his clean pen.

I’m not feeling as weary now as I did earlier. I must have my second wind!

I might listen to some meditations before I sleep.

Harley’s only naughty thing today was climbing into one of the raised garden beds and digging a hole. No damage done.

BGWLBH did some great arty things things today. Very detailed and intricate work in beautiful colours. I’ll take a pic tomorrow.

I was less inspired and too tired to find any motivation so I did three loads of washing.

Not sure what our plans are for tomorrow. We’ll play it by ear.







Nite all.

No comments: